Q&A: At 62 years old, what can I do to get smaller breasts?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

I'm 62 years old and have a size 36G breast. I'm 5'2 and weigh 155 lbs. I would love to have smaller breasts as when I was younger. A 34 C was perfect for my body frame. What do I do?


Pedy Ganchi, MD - LocateADoc.com

If you are in good health, a breast reduction is an option.
It is not likely to reduce you to a 34, but the cup size can be made smaller
as desired.  You would also benefit from a little weight loss to make you a
better surgical candidate.
I recommend consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a thorough
evaluation to review your best options.

--Pedy Ganchi, MD
Ridgewood, NJ

LocateADoc.com does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.