Asaf Yalif, MD
- Asaf Yalif, MD - Gives FREE Consultations!
Plastikos Surgery Center began as a vision of a healing space where state of the art surgical technology could be combined with compassionate care and holistic healing modalities. Our goal is to ensure that each patient receives the highest quality care while enjoying special attention in a private serene setting. The facility's design features soothing waterfalls, full spectrum lighting, and therapeutic music which helps provide an environment conducive to healing. Plastikos Surgery Center has board certified surgeons and anesthesiologists with state of the art surgical and anesthesia equipment. Plastikos Surgery Center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. This level of accreditation assures that all aspects of your care at Plastikos will be at the highest levels of safety and competence. We provide a full spectrum of leading edge cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, including laser surgery. What distinguishes our center from other centers is our ability to handle complicated procedures such as hand and microsurgery. We are able to offer major reconstructive surgery including breast, facial, and hand surgery to be performed in our fully equipped operating rooms. As part of our comprehensive healing philosophy, Plastikos offers skin care and aesthetician services, a holistic weight management and nutritional program, lifestyle education, stress management and endermologie, a nonsurgical treatment for body contouring and cellulite. Special services offered by Plastikos are the energy techniques practiced by the doctors and nurses, which are effective in reducing pre- and postoperative stress and discomfort. At Plastikos we strive to humanize and demystify plastic surgery through patient education and a caring, thoughtful environment. The most important person at Plastikos is the patient. A famous plastic surgeon once said: "We restore, rebuild and make whole those parts which nature has taken away, not so much that it might delight the eye, but that it may buoy up the spirit and help the mind of the afflicted." At Plastikos Surgery Center we strive to balance mind, body and spirit.
Plastikos Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Asaf Yalif graduated from Rutgers College and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School after completing a joint bachelor’s and medical degree program. He then proceeded to New York City where he completed his training in General Surgery at Beth Israel Medical Center and served as Chief resident there. He continued his training in Buffalo, at the State University of New York, where he completed a fellowship in Hand and Microvascular Surgery. He then moved to the University of Tennessee in Memphis to pursue further postgraduate training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He again served as Chief resident while in Memphis. Dr. Yalif is an outstanding educator in his fields of expertise. Throughout his training he has instructed and taught fellow residents and staff, as well as the communities where he lived. He has presented lectures at both local and national medical symposia. His research has been published in peer reviewed scientific journals. During his years of training he dedicated his time and efforts to patient satisfaction and well being. He continues this philosophy now as he joins Dr. Susan Kolb here in Atlanta. He is looking forward to providing premier level care to patients throughout the greater Atlanta area. Dr. Yalif is very excited to be in Atlanta. When not in the office he enjoys running and rock climbing. He also attends the opera regularly and loves traveling.
- Local and national accreditation. Our center is state licensed ((#044-111) and holds the highest level of national accreditation (JCAHO) for an outpatient surgical center. The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and state licensing as well as continued education and growth, demonstrates our commitment to quality care and patient safety. At Plastikos we provide comprehensive patient education and resources to ensure that our patients have the necessary facts to make intelligent decisions about their health.
- Exceptional Difference: What distinguishes Plastikos from other centers is the ability to handle complicated procedures such as hand and microsurgery as well as a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries. The surgeons at Plastikos are able to offer major cosmetic and reconstructive surgery including breast, facial and hand surgery performed in our fully equipped operating rooms.
- Our MedSpa is part of our commitment to your total well being. We offer a full array of treatments from the Perfector to the Ion Magnum and Lipomassage for non-surgical answers to aging, contour problems and cellulite. Our surgeons seamlessly mesh their care with the spas treatments to create the ultimate cosmetic and plastic surgery experience or you can just indulge in what our spa has to offer.
- An integrated Beauty and Wellness Approach: At Plastikos more than the physical aspects are considered. Nationally renowned surgeon, Susan E. Kolb, MD, FACS, ABHM, founder of Plastikos, Millennium Healthcare, and Avatar Cancer Center, has created an integrated beauty and wellness approach: the latest plastic surgery techniques complemented with a comprehensive healing program including nutrition, skin care, stress reduction and other holistic healing modalities.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants), Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy), Liposuction Surgery (Lipoplasty), Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Areas Served: Atlanta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, Roswell, Buckhead, Smyrna, Johns Creek, Marietta, Cumming