Artificial Insemination GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Artificial Insemination Reviews
Share This Page
- What do I need to know prior to having an ICI procedure?
- What is the best way to have a baby after my tubes were cut?
- Can you get artificially inseminated if you have had a tubal ligation?
- I'm a lesbian and my spouse and I want to know how we can have kids?
- What is the cheapest but safest plan to have artificial insemination?
- What can we do to conceive a child without paying a surrogate?
- What are my chances of getting pregnant with my husband's sperm and a blood type of negative m?
- Is the IVF procedure the same for a lesbian female as it is for a male and female?
- After having my tubes tied, is it possible to use artificial insemination to get pregnant?
- What is the price range to get artificial insemination?
- Avg. Cost: $500
- Candidate: Sperm allergy, low sperm count or poor sperm motility
- Length: Less than 1 hour
- Treatment: One
- Results: 5 to 25%
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.