Tips for Rejuvenating Your Skin for the New Year
The New Year is the perfect time to revamp your look and get that cosmetic treatment you’ve been thinking about these past few months! Some of the latest skin rejuvenation procedures can erase lines and wrinkles, blend uneven skin and make you appear more youthful – all in one session. Laser procedures such as Fraxel and fractionated C02 resurfacing can help to minimize the appearance of scars, wrinkles and damaged skin spots, and will also make skin more resilient.
If you want to achieve a more youthful look for the New Year, talk to a cosmetic surgeon in your area about different options available to you. Your surgeon can discuss the pros and cons of popular skin rejuvenation procedure including Fraxel skin resurfacing, Affirm laser treatments and IPL facials amongst others.
Get your skin in great shape for the New Year with these skin rejuvenation tips:
1. Erase the signs of aging with Fraxel. Fraxel is a unique laser treatment that only treats damaged areas of the skin, leaving the rest of the skin intact. This skin rejuvenation procedure can treat Melasma, get rid of acne scars, and also removes pigmented lesions.
2. Smooth lines and wrinkles with Pixel Laser treatments. The Pixel laser stimulates collagen regeneration which means you can say goodbye to those fine lines and wrinkles with a series of about three to five sessions. It’s a non-ablative laser that improves the appearance of the skin and also shrinks the pores.
3. Freshen up the skin with microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that helps to buff away dead skin cells, softens lines and wrinkles, and also increases collagen levels under the skin. Your skin will appear more youthful and toned after a single treatment, and microdermabrasion can be combined with a chemical peel or a medical grade facial for even more benefits.
4. Get a medical grade facial. A series of medical grade facials can improve the texture and tone of the skin, and also reduce the signs of aging. These facials typically involve the application of certain acids, serums and compounds that will reduce the appearance of pigmented spots, infuse the skin of lost moisture, and help to tighten the pores. Getting a series of medical grade facials, spaced two to three weeks apart, can be a great way to achieve more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
5. Make some lifestyle changes. Drinking more water, eating a well-balanced diet and getting enough sleep are some basic skincare resolutions you’ll need to make if you want to maintain a youthful glow. Your daily lifestyle habits do play a role in how your skin looks and feels, and you can keep your skin looking radiant just by eating right and getting enough rest. Pay attention to your daily habits to make sure you’re not speeding up the aging process.
Whether you’re interested in laser skin rejuvenation or medical grade facials, talk to your cosmetic surgeon about the different options available. Your surgeon will be able to create a customized treatment plan that meets your needs.