Seven Reasons Why Breast Augmentation is the Procedure for You
If you are flat-chested, have asymmetrical breasts or just want to achieve the hourglass figure, you may be a good candidate for breast augmentation. Breast implants can add natural-looking curves to your upper body, balance out your figure and may even boost your self-confidence. Today’s breast augmentation procedures are performed under general anesthesia, and can help to create a beautiful silhouette.
If you’ve been thinking about getting breast implants or breast enhancement surgery, get in touch with an experienced and qualified plastic surgeon in your area. Your plastic surgeon will be able to discuss the benefits of saline and silicone breast implants, and determine whether you are a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery.
Here are Just Seven Reasons Why Breast Augmentation May be the Procedure for You:
- Your breasts are very small. If you want to add volume to your breasts and are tired of wearing push-up bras and padded bras to achieve your ideal silhouette, you may be a good candidate for breast implants. Breast implants can increase your cup size to your desired size, and can offer natural-looking results.
- You have asymmetrical breasts. Many women have breasts that are not of equal size. If you want to balance out your figure, you can get implants to even them out, or undergo breast enhancement surgery to add volume to the smaller breast.
- You have undergone a mastectomy. If you have had breast cancer surgery or have been disfigured from an accident, you can get breast implants to restore your breasts to their natural size and shape, and improve your figure. Some insurance companies do pay for breast augmentation after cancer or traumatic injuries.
- Your breast are sagging. Age and an unhealthy lifestyle may cause drooping or sagging breasts. Breasts will lose their natural shape and volume as you age, and you can restore their youthful “perkiness” by getting implants. If you don’t want to get implants, you can also improve the shape and look of your breasts with a breast lift procedure.
- You’ve recently had a baby. Many women lose volume and elasticity in the breasts after pregnancy. You can restore your breasts to their natural shape and size with breast augmentation surgery. Breast augmentation continues to be one of the most popular procedures as part of the “mommy makeover”, which may include fat transfer, liposuction and body shaping.
- Your breasts have lost their natural contour and shape. If you have been involved in a serious accident, your breasts may have lost their natural contours, curves and shape. Breast augmentation and breast lifts can help to restore your breasts to their original appearance.
- You’ve lost a lot of weight recently. When women lose a significant amount of weight, their breast size can decrease by one or two cups. You can increase your breast size after weight loss with breast implants.
Learn more about breast augmentation in our surgery guide, or consult with a plastic surgeon in your area to find out if you may be a good candidate for breast implants.