Lose Inches with Vaser Shape Body Contouring
Are you still struggling to lose a few “vanity pounds”, or just can’t get rid of those extra inches around your waistline, hips or thighs? A body contouring treatment such as Vaser Shape may be a good fit for you. Vaser Shape, known as Med Contour in Europe, is a non-surgical body contouring device that may be able to zap away those inches – and all without a single incision.
Get in touch with a cosmetic surgeon in your area to find out if you may be a good candidate for the Vaser Shape body contouring procedure. Your surgeon can discuss the pros and cons of the procedure, and learn more about your goals.
Key Benefits of the Vaser Shape System
Since the Vaser Shape procedure is non-invasive, there is no downtime involved. This means you can get back to work and perform physical tasks immediately after each treatment. Most treatments are just thirty minutes in length (depending on the body part), and some people report that it feels like a soothing, relaxing massage.
Some of the key benefits of the Vaser Shape System, include:
- No needles or incisions involved
- Can be performed over your lunch hour
- Improves the shape and tone of your skin
- Reduces or eliminates body fat on the hips, thighs, stomach and other problem areas
- Completely painless procedure
- Affordable alternative to liposuction
- Discounts available on treatment packages
You may be a good candidate for this body contouring procedure, if you:
- Have visible patches of cellulite that aren’t going away with diet and exercise
- Want to lose a few inches around “problem areas” without surgery
- Are willing to commit to a diet and exercise program throughout your treatment plan
- Can commit to a series of treatments, spaced at least one week apart
- Are prepared to undergo maintenance treatments
- Are of average weight or slightly overweight, and do not have any serious medical conditions
- Have realistic expectations about the outcome
How Vaser Shape Works
The Vaser Shape system uses ultrasound technology to “melt” subcutaneous fat – the fat cells right underneath you skin – by disrupting the cells so that they are flushed out of the body naturally. The device can target cellulite as well as stubborn fatty pockets located around your hips, thighs, waistline, buttocks and stomach. Ultrasound energy is delivered deep into the tissues, and you won’t feel anything throughout the entire treatment session.
Most people need to undergo a series of five to seven Vaser Shape treatments in order to see any results, and they must maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen so that the body is not storing fat during the treatment plan. The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis, and there are no topical creams, medications or needles involved.
Learn more about body contouring procedures in our information guide, or set up a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon in your area to find out if Vaser Shape is right for you.