Key Benefits of Mentor's MemoryGel Breast Implants
If you’ve been thinking about getting breast implants, you may be wondering whether you should get silicone or saline implants. Mentor makes a line of MemoryGel breast implants that are filled with the latest generation of silicone, and these implants are becoming an increasingly popular choice for women who want a higher projection and a much larger bust size. Silicone implants tend to look more obvious than saline implants because they create a very round and contoured appearance. You get to choose between a textured or smooth surface shell, and also choose the right size that fits your body.
Take a look at these silicone breast implant before and after photos to get an idea of how these implants look on women who are of a similar height and weight as you. Read the case studies next to each set of photos to see if the surgeon chose Mentor’s MemoryGel implants or another type of implant for the procedure.
What are the Top Benefits of Mentor MemoryGel Implants?
Some of the key reasons why some plastic surgeons prefer to use Mentor’s MemoryGel implants instead of saline implants or other types of implants, include:
- Feel like natural breast tissue
- Have been proven to be safe and reliable in the majority of patients
- FDA approved in 2006
- Option to select either a smooth or textured surface
- Available in several sizes to fit your body shape
- Available in three different projections – Moderate, Moderate Plus, and High Profile
- Very minimal amount of silicone present in each implant, making these a fairly safe product in the body
- Set fill volume to produce predictable results
- Covered by Mentor’s Premier Advantage Warranty and a Lifetime Replacement Policy
Ready for your breast augmentation consultation? Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for more information about MemoryGel and silicone implants.