The Zerona body-sculpting procedure is designed to get rid of unwanted body fat and reshape the body without surgery. This non-invasive procedure is one of the latest fat removal devices available in the United States, and clinical studies show that patients lost an average of 3.5 inches all over the body after their treatment.
The Zerona procedure uses Erchonia’s LipoLASER to open a pore in the wall of the fat cells, and releases the fat into the interstitial space, thereby reducing inches. Most people need to undergo at least six treatments over the course of two weeks to see significant results, and the average treatment time is just 40 minutes.
Things to do to Maximize Results during the Zerona Treatment Process:
1. Maintain a low-calorie diet. Eating a low-calorie diet can help to further stimulate fat loss. A high-fiber diet will help eliminate toxins from the body, and will also help you feel fuller, longer. Eating a well-balanced, low calorie diet during the Zerona treatment process may help you achieve better results.
2. Exercise regularly. The Zerona treatments help to stimulate the fat cell breakdown process, and cardio and weight training can help to further promote results. Intense cardiovascular exercise can help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism and also releasing toxins through sweating.
3. Undergo massage therapy. Although it is not required, individuals undergoing the Zerona fat removal procedure can shape and tone their body with massage therapy. Deep tissue and heated massage treatments can help to eliminate toxins from the body, smooth out the skin and help promote the fat loss process.
4. Drink lots of water. As the fat cells are broken down and flushed out of the body, it’s important for the patient to drink lots of water throughout the day. Dehydration can slow down the fat removal process, and make it difficult to achieve significant results. Drinking water, fresh juice and non-caloric beverages can help to flush out toxins.
5. Get enough sleep. A healthy sleep cycle will affect your metabolism, so it’s important to make sure you get enough sleep throughout the treatment process. Maintain a consistent sleep schedule so that your body will naturally shed weight as your metabolism increases from the Zerona treatments. A lack of quality sleep can prevent you from losing weight, and may also affect your appetite.
The medical spa or cosmetic surgeon administering the Zerona treatments can go over a treatment and maintenance plan during your consultation. Most people see results with Zerona within a few weeks after their last treatment session, but it’s important for the individual to maintain a steady diet and exercise plan in order to reduce the risk of regaining the lost weight. Unlike liposuction, results with Zerona are not permanent.
Learn more about Zerona treatments in our information guide, or consult with a medical spa in your area to find out if you are a good candidate for the Zerona procedure.