Get a Body Makeover with the Brazilian Butt Lift
Whether you’re apple-shaped or have a more athletic figure with few curves, you might have considered getting butt implants to achieve an hourglass shape and more feminine silhouette. Butt lifts and buttock implants are attractive options for women who want to add curves in an area that they never seem to gain weight in. The Brazilian butt lift is becoming increasingly popular for women who want to increase the size of their buttocks without the implants. In this procedure, the surgeon uses the patient’s own body fat to augment the buttock tissue – much like a fat transfer breast augmentation procedure.
What are Benefits of the Brazilian Butt Lift?
Some of the key reasons why women choose this procedure over the traditional butt lift include
- No extensive incisions – the surgeon doesn’t need to make incisions to insert implants because the augmentation is performed entirely with fat injections
- Fast healing time – since the surgeon doesn’t need to manipulate and reshape the buttock muscles or remove skin, patients experience faster healing times.
- Fewer side effects – the patient’s own fat is used to increase the size of the buttocks so there are no risks of complications associated with inserting a foreign object (implants) into the tissues
- Natural-looking results – the buttocks are engorged with body fat instead of a harder implant which can appear artificial. Patients looking for more natural-looking results will appreciate the effects of the Brazilian butt lift.
- Liposuction of other body parts – the surgeon can remove body fat from the stomach, hips, thighs, or flanks before re-injecting it into the buttocks. As a result, many patients enjoy the benefits of a light liposuction procedure in their “problem areas” while getting the butt lift.
Think you might be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift? Talk to a board-certified plastic surgeon to find out more about this procedure.