Five Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite Before the Holidays
Now that you’re saying goodbye to long days at the beach and heading into holiday season, keeping that buff beach body might require some extra help. It’s easier to keep those vanity pounds off during the spring and summer season; your days are full of physical activities, and your plate is probably full of fruits and vegetables. By the time holiday season rolls around, you might end up gaining a few pounds or getting stuck with cellulite.
If you want to look your best this holiday season, Fall is the best time to book a cellulite or fat removal treatment. Here are five ways to get rid of cellulite, before the holidays give you a chance to lose your figure:
1. Mesotherapy for cellulite reduction.Mesotherapy is an alternative to liposuction surgery, and involves injecting the skin with vitamins, plant extracts and other herbal ingredients that help break down fatty tissue. The treatment has been used in France for several decades, but the treatment has not received FDA approval. A series of mesotherapy treatments can help reduce fatty deposits without any extensive surgery.
2. Liposuction to get rid of cellulite.Liposuction works by liquefying the fat cells so that they can be removed from the body with a vacuum or naturally through the body’s lymph and elimination system. Liposuction techniques have become increasingly accurate in recent years, and can be combined with endermologie – a motorized vacuum massage – to sculpt and tone up the skin.
3. Endermologie treatments to reduce cellulite.Endermologie is a popular treatment available at many medspas and cosmetic surgery practices, and works by applying deep pressure to the skin tissue to break apart stubborn fatty deposits and increase the chances of complete tissue breakdown. In most cases, endermologie does not get rid of cellulite completely but does tighten and tone up the skin so that skin become smooth and supple.
4. Thermage for cellulite reduction. Thermage is a heat-based treatment that can help reduce the appearance of cellulite by heating up the skin and breaking down fatty deposits. The ‘ThermaTip CL’ recently received FDA approval as a temporary solution for cellulite reduction – it is designed to accompany a healthy diet and exercise routine, and works for trouble spots such as the inner thighs, abdomen and back. If you’re looking for a quick, non-invasive fix for holiday season, Thermage may be your best solution.
5. VelaSmooth to get rid of cellulite.VelaSmooth is becoming a popular body contouring procedure for getting rid of cellulite and improving the texture and tone of the skin. VelaSmooth is designed to shrink the fat cells and recontour the superficial layers of fat. This is not easily achieved with massage therapy and ‘cellulite melting’ spa treatments, and can help sculpt and tone the skin while reducing cellulite in problem areas such as the love handles, hips and buttocks. VelaSmooth and VelaShape may also be a valuable option for restoring skin after extensive weight loss or fat removal. Fall season is the best season to book a series of treatments and start seeing results well before party season gets underway.
If you’re ready to make a grand debut at an upcoming holiday event, consider any of these popular cellulite removal and reduction treatments. You can learn more about cellulite treatments in our information guide, or consult with a cosmetic surgeon in your area to reserve your treatment plan.