Lenox Hill Plastic Surgery Center, Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Rosenblatt serves cosmetic and reconstructive surgery patients at Lenox Hill Plastic Surgery Center in Manhattan and the surrounding areas of New York City.
Every member of the medical and support team at Lenox Hill Plastic Surgery Center are here to help patients gather the information they need to make the best possible decisions when it comes to their procedures. Although we practice the science of plastic surgery, our art is our technique and personal care.
Dr. Rosenblatt is an accomplished plastic surgeon with over 25 years of expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He is doubly board certified in plastic surgery and otolaryngology, or ear, nose and throat, by medical boards that are recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties and the American Medical Association.
At Lenox Hill Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Rosenblatt and his talented staff have equipped their state-of-the-art accredited facility with the latest technologies to give patients in Manhattan the best possible experience when it comes to cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
If you are seeking breast surgery, body reshaping, facial reshaping, skin rejuvenation, or injectables, Dr. Rosenblatt at Lenox Hill Plastic Surgery Center is right for you.
Top Procedures Performed:
• Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
• Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
• Nose Job (Rhinplasty)
• Ear Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
• Facial Cosmetic Surgery
• BOTOX Injections Treatment
• Chemical Peel
• Laser Skin Resurfacing
• Acne Treatments
Dr. Rosenblatt began his studies at Trinity College. He graduated from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut and from New York Medical College. He trained in general surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital, and in ear nose and throat surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital and Metropolitan Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident. He then trained in plastic surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident of the Plastic Surgery Service.
He is board certified by both the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and by the American Board of Otolaryngology, and is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He teaches residents at Lenox Hill Hospital and Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, which are Dr. Rosenblatt’s two hospital affiliations. He is also Associate Director of the Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital. In addition, Dr. Rosenblatt is a certified inspector for the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities, which certifies office-based surgical centers toward to goal of improving patient safety.
Lenox Hill Plastic Surgery Center
Dr. William B. Rosenblatt founded his practice at Lenox Hill Plastic Surgery Center in 1979 with the goal of helping patients of all ages feel better about their health and their appearance. Through the years, Dr. Rosenblatt has continued to stress the highest quality surgical care, personal availability to each of his patients, and a compassionate and understanding approach.
Dr. Rosenblatt is also an active member in many organizations including:
• American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and was appointed to a national committee.
• President of the New York County Medical Society and President of the New York State Medical Society, and is a Delegate to the American Medical Association representing the physicians of the state of New York.
• Member of the New York State Department of Health Commission on Office-Based Surgery and helped make recommendations to improve the safety of surgery performed in office settings. In these capacities, and as the first chairman of the Lenox Hill Physician Hospital Organization, Dr. Rosenblatt has worked tirelessly and on a pro bono basis to help shape the future of the medical profession and to improve the care of patients.