Advanced Dentistry with a Gentle Touch; Middletown, NJ
Robert Korwin DMD, MICOI, MAGD, is a gentle caring expert in every branch of dentistry practicing in the Middletown/ Red Bank/ Monmouth County, New Jersey area for over 30 years. A graduate of the prestigious University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, he holds a Post Graduate Certificate in General Practice, and has received the David L. Drabkin Memorial Biochemistry Award, the Alumni Award from University Of Pennsylvania, a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD), a Mastership in the International College of Oral Implantologists, and is a highest honors graduate of Progressive Orthodontic Seminars.
Dr. Korwin holds three dental patents, and has invented and marketed several dental products. He has published in the Journal of Dental Research, Journal of Continuing Dental Education and the Penn Dental Journal, and has been recognized by Straine Consulting as one of only a few American Industry Icons in dentistry.
Dr. Korwin teaches Dental Sedation at St Joseph’s Hospital in Paterson, was a Research Associate for the NYU Pearl Network and taught dental residents at a Monmouth Medical Center. He has served as Chairman of the Continuing Education Committee, Chairman of the Provider Approval for Continuing Education and Co-Chairman of the “Advance Into Mastership” Committees of the New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry.
Top Procedures Performed:
• Dental Veneers
• Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
• Smile Makeover
• Full Mouth Reconstruction
• Regular Check-up
• Teeth Extraction
• Dental Crowns (Implants)
• Bridges (Dental Partials)
• Dr. Korwin holds a Post Graduate Certificate in General Practice, the David Drabkin Biochemistry Award, and the Alumni Award from University Of Pennsylvania.
• He has also received the prestigious Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD), as well as a Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He received Highest Honors upon graduation from Progressive Orthodontic Seminars 2 year training program in Orthodontics.
• He holds three dental patents, and has marketed several dental products he has invented as well.
• He has been published in the Journal of Dental Research, Journal of Continuing Dental Education and the Penn Dental Journal.
• Dr Korwin is the the co producer of Calmistry, an educational program designed to reduce anxiety in patients.
• New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry
• New Jersey Dental Association
• Monmouth Ocean County Dental Society
• Academy of General Dentistry
• International Association for Orthodontics
• International College of Oral Implantologists
• The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
• The American Society for the Advancement of Anesthesia and Sedation in Dentistry
• Progressive Orthodontic Seminars