Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute, New York City, NY
Dr. Robert Jason is the Premier Laser Cosmetic Gynecologist in New York City, NY, as he is the most experienced Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) / Designer Laser Vaginoplasty (DLV) surgeon. “At the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of New York, it is our mission to combine modern, cutting-edge medicine with personalized women’s care.” said Dr. Jason, “Few women are aware that they can dramatically improve their sexual pleasure and increase their self-esteem through advanced surgical techniques. Our entire staff personally guides and assists you with warmth, caring and compassion.”
Top 5 Procedures Performed:
• Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation®
• G-Spot Amplification® (GSA®)
Patients Frequently Asked Questions
1. I understand that Laser Vaginal surgery is elective surgery. Are there any medical conditions that would preclude me from having the procedure?
If a person is in general good health, there are no contra-indications to having this surgery. If a person has severe medical problems such as cardiac or pulmonary disease or a traumatic condition, there is a possibility that she may not be a candidate.
2. In simple terms that I can understand, will you please describe the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation procedure and how it will be beneficial to me?
First, it important to understand what Masters and Johnson determined in their sexual study. They concluded that sexual gratification is directly related to the degree of frictional forces generated during intercourse.
In Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation, we decrease the internal and external vaginal diameters and increase and strengthen the vaginal muscle tone. At the same time, if necessary, we can repair the condition of stress urinary incontinence. This physical restructuring restores the vaginal area to a natural state as it was prior to pregnancy. It is also possible to re-create the vaginal tightness associated with a younger woman. This will make intercourse more pleasurable for both you and your partner.
3. How long will the surgery take?
The average LVR takes approximately 2 hours.
4. After I deliver my baby, how soon can I have the surgery?
We recommend waiting a minimum of six weeks.
5. How soon after the surgery can I resume intercourse?
Usually, six weeks. However, every patient is different. After surgery I will review the situation with you and recommend what is right for you.
• Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Long Island Jewish Medical Center
• New Hyde Park, NY
• July 1985-June 1986
• New York Medical College; 1982
• Doctor of Medicine
• Franklin and Marshall
• Lancaster, PA 1978