Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in face lift, body lift and tummy tuck procedures in the Baltimore, Maryland/Washington, DC areas. Dr. Rodriguez and his surgical team have over 20 years of experience performing multiple Cosmetic Surgery Procedures in the same operative session. These procedures also include thigh lift, breast augmentation, Brazilian butt lift, and labioplasty (or labiaplasty) procedures.
Unique Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
His practice is now dedicated exclusively to cosmetic surgery, performing unique procedures such as the brazilian butt lift, body lift, lip lift, and endoscopic forehead lift, as well as traditional procedures such as breast augmentation and tummy tuck (abdominoplasty). Dr. Rodriguez combines a love of technology and new surgical techniques with a high respect for the “tried and true” plastic surgery techniques that have been practiced for decades. After a decade of fat grafting, Dr. Rodriguez has developed a research focus on cell enhanced fat grafting using stem cells from your own adipose tissue.
Ivy League Training
Dr. Rodriguez was trained in Plastic Surgery at Yale University Medical School. After completing his Plastic Surgery Residency, he was invited to become a Professor of Plastic Surgery at Yale Medical School, where he taught residents reconstructive and cosmetic surgery procedures. Dr. Rodriguez is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In continuing with his academic dedication, Dr. Rodriguez currently serves as a clinical instructor in the Johns Hopkins Plastic Surgery Department, teaching residents of the Plastic Surgery Clinic.
Top Procedures Performed:
• Breast Augmentation
• Body Lift
• Brazilian Butt Lift
• Brow Lift (Forehead Lift)
• Face Lift
• Lip Augmentation
• Botox® Injections Treatment
• Injectable Fillers
• Fat Injections
"I would like other patients to know that the staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly! They meet your every need. Most importantly Dr. Rodriguez is AWESOME!!! He is accessible all hours of the day and night, personable, professional, and I could go on and on. I will continue recommending Dr. R to friends and family. He makes you feel so important and confident during each visit.”
"I am in the entertainment industry and have lived all over the world. I have had experiences with all kinds of docs and Dr. Rodriguez is among the very best. Dr. R is an anomaly in the field today. He is able to blend art, medicine and education to give you great results. Many docs have technique, but a doctor with an eye for the finished work is a rare find!!”
• In 1976 Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez graduated from Colgate University with honors in French Literature
• After graduating from Medical School at the University of Wisconsin in 1980, he completed a five-year residency in General Surgery at Tulane University Medical School.
• Dr. Rodriguez then completed a fellowship in Head & Neck/Oncologic surgery at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London, England (1986).
• In 1988, Dr. Rodriguez completed his residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Yale University Medical School.
• After finishing his residency, he was invited to join the faculty at Yale University where he taught plastic surgery to residents until 1991.
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez has been practicing in Baltimore since 1991 and is Board Certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
• Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery at Greater Baltimore Medical Center, 2002-2008
• Dr. Rodriguez is currently an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), teaching Computer Imaging courses and serving on several national ASPS committees, as well as lecturing at the ASPS yearly meetings.
• Dr. Rodriguez served as former president of the Maryland State Society of Plastic Surgeons, John Staige Davis.
• Assistant Clinical Instructor, Johns Hopkins Plastic Surgery Department
• Former Faculty, Yale University Plastic Surgery Dept, Yale Medical School
• He has published many articles in medical journals and has been invited to lecture on various Plastic Surgery topics at the local, national and international level.