Deciding If Breast Augmentation is Right for You
Breast augmentation is still one of the most popular procedures for women and there are a number of reasons why a woman would seek breast implants or a breast lift. If you’re very self-conscious about your chest size and want a permanent change, you can work with a board-certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic surgeon to improve your breast shape and size with implants, fillers, or even a fat grafting procedure. But are you really ready to go under the knife? And, are you doing it for the right reasons?
Best Reasons to Undergo the Breast Augmentation Procedure
The surgeons at Castellano Cosmetic Surgery Center in Tampa, Florida point out that there a number of conditions that indicate you might be a good candidate for this procedure. They’ve worked with hundreds of patients seeking breast augmentation with breast implants, and have found that implants can give a woman a more proportional shape and also boost her self-esteem.
Some of the best reasons to consider this procedure include:
- You want to be less self-conscious about your appearance
- You want more confidence
- You want to reshape and increase the size of your breasts after the changes from pregnancy
- You want to reshape and increase the size of your breasts as part of a reconstructive procedure
- You are a non-smoker and are aware of the risks of surgery
- You are undergoing surgery to feel better about yourself, not to please someone else
During your consultation, your cosmetic surgeon will examine your breasts and consider your breast size, shape, and the quality of your skin to determine whether implants or a breast lift would be the best match for you. Only a qualified and experienced surgeon can provide you with a realistic assessment.
Thinking about getting breast implants or want to learn more about your options for breast augmentation?
Contact the Castellano Cosmetic Surgery Center for your consultation.