Bosley Laser Comb Overview
What is the Bosley Laser Comb Hair Loss Treatment?
Many men dealing with male pattern baldness turn to hair restoration treatments like Minoxidil or Propecia that can help to promote healthy hair growth. The Bosley Laser Comb is an innovative, FDA-approved device and the first of its kind to be approved for the treatment of hair loss. Bosley Laser Comb treatments can make the hair appear thicker, fuller and healthier in men who have androgenetic alopecia within the Norwood classes 2-5.
How Does the Bosley Laser Comb Hair Loss Treatment Work?
The Bosley Laser Comb hair loss treatment uses the power of laser photo-therapy to increase blood flow to the capillaries in the root of the hair. This allows the body to deliver more nutrients to the living cells inside the hair shaft, and the hair begins to grow back thicker within weeks after treatment. The Bosley Laser Comb is designed for men who are in their vary early stages of hair loss, and can also be a part of a post-procedure maintenance program after any type of hair transplants. The Bosley Laser Comb stimulates the growth cycle of the hair from the anagen phase through the catagen and telogen phases, and also encourages vellus hairs to transform back to their healthy state.
What are the Advantages of the Bosley Laser Comb?
- Encourages healthy hair growth, naturally
- No need for additional medications or drugs
- Clinically proven to promote hair growth for both men and women
- FDA-approved medical device
- Can be used in the comfort of home
What are the Disadvantages of the Bosley Laser Comb?
- May have a negative impact on scalp elasticity
- Could damage healthy hair follicles
- May slow down the natural healing process