Benefits of Thermage CPT Skin Tightening Treatments
If you’ve considered undergoing a skin tightening treatment to improve the texture and tone of loose skin, your cosmetic surgeon may have recommended Thermage. Thermage is an innovative, non-invasive skin tightening treatment that can smooth out lines and wrinkles, tighten up loose skin around the abdomen, arms and other body parts, and leave your skin looking more supple and youthful. The makers of Thermage introduced the Thermage CPT device in late 2009 and the Thermage CPT has now become the preferred choice for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction by many cosmetic surgeons in the United States.
Set up a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon in your area to find out if you may be a good candidate for the Thermage CPT skin tightening treatment. Your surgeon can explain some of the pros and cons of the Thermage treatments, and help you decide if the Thermage CPT would be a good fit for you.
Key Benefits of the Thermage CPT
The Thermage CPT device is one of the most effective non-invasive solutions for getting rid of lines and wrinkles, rejuvenating the skin from inside out, and for creating a smooth, contoured appearance.
Some of the key benefits of the Thermage CPT include:
- Superior results than other skin tightening treatments on the market
- Uniform heating which makes the treatment more efficient
- Integrates with the Thermage Body Tip to deliver faster body treatments
- Improved comfort level for patients
- 100% of study patients preferred Thermage CPT over other skin tightening technologies
- Increases collagen production deep under the skin’s surface
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes the skin more resilient and toned
- Can be used to treat skin after major weight loss, liposuction or other fat removal procedurs
- Quick and painless procedure – no anesthesia required
- No risk of skin burns
The Thermage CPT skin tightening treatment is performed on an outpatient basis and most treatments can be performed within an hour.
How Thermage CPT Skin Tightening Treatments Work
The Thermage CPT device was designed much like its predecessor, the Thermage skin tightening device. It works by delivering high-powered radiofrequency energy deep into the skin tissue to stimulate collagen production. The biggest difference between the Thermage CPT and the standard Thermage skin tightening treatment is that the hand piece vibrates during treatment so energy deliver is more efficient and more precise. The Thermage CPT can be administered to several areas of the body, including delicate areas of the face. Patients can see results after just a single treatment, and will notice progressive results for up to six months after their Thermage CPT session.
Learn more about Thermage in our information guide, or set up a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon in your area to find out if you might be a good candidate for the Thermage CPT treatment. Thermage CPT treatments can help you maintain healthy and toned skin and can be particularly effective for reducing wrinkles an fine lines.