Are You Ready for a Liquid Facelift?
If you’ve been considering facelift surgery but are hesitating about going under the knife, consider a liquid facelift instead. The liquid facelift involves administering a series of injections into different facial compartments and is effective for filling out hollowed cheeks, creating a more contoured jaw line and helping you achieve a more youthful look. Many people get a liquid facelift instead of regular facelift surgery to enjoy instant results and no downtime.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should get a liquid facelift:
1. Restores facial volume loss. The primary benefit of getting a liquid facelift is that it restores lost facial tissue with the help of hyaluronic acid, collagen or a combination of the two. Some surgeons also use silicone fillers to create a smooth, supple appearance under the skin. If you are noticing your cheeks are hollowing out or your face is looking skinnier than it used to, a liquid facelift can help to create a plumper, more youthful look.
2. Can take decades off your appearance. Fine lines, wrinkles on the forehead and marionette lines can give away your age. A liquid facelift can take years off your appearance by smoothing out lines and wrinkles, and filling out deeper grooves around your face.
3. Performed as an in-office procedure, on an outpatient basis. The liquid facelift does not require an overnight stay or anesthesia. Everything is performed on an outpatient basis and your entire procedure won’t take longer than a couple of hours.
4. Can restore a more youthful appearance. If you want to revive and refresh your appearance, the liquid facelift could be just what you need for the mini-makeover. The fillers will plump up the skin and in some cases, also trigger collagen production which will help you retain your youthful look for several months.
5. Eliminates wrinkles and folds. If your skin has acquired deep folds or wrinkles, the liquid facelift can fill out deeper lines to create a smoother skin tone. You will see results instantly and can maintain results with touch up treatments every six to eight months as needed.
6. No downtime involved. Most people can return to regular activities immediately after the procedure. The skin does not need to be wrapped in any bandages or gauze, and you can wear makeup within a few hours after the treatment. The injection sites may be slightly sore after the procedure, but soreness and redness typically subsides within 24 to 48 hours.
7. Can tighten and restore sagging or loose skin. If you’re noticing loose or sagging skin around your jawline and want to achieve a more tighter, more contoured appearance, the liquid facelift can help you achieve your goals. Many surgeons use this facelift alternative to sculpt and contour loose facial tissue, and in some cases, the painless procedure can help you get temporary results that are similar to facelift surgery.