Injectable fillers are becoming a popular skin rejuvenation option for men and women who want to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines without surgery. Hylaform is among the leading hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers available in the United States and works by adapting to the skin’s tissues to create a uniform, even toned and more youthful appearance. If you’ve been looking for a quick fix, temporary solution to combat the signs of aging, consider the following anti aging benefits of Hylaform dermal fillers:
Top Benefits of Hylaform Dermal Fillers
Some of the top benefits of Hylaform dermal fillers include:
1. No downtime involved. Some injectable fillers cause redness, swelling and bruising at the injection site, but Hylaform offers immediate results. You can be in and out of the doctor’s office over a lunch break and see results minutes after the procedure.
2. Offers results for up to 12 months. Unlike other injectable fillers that last between 6 to 8 months, Hylaform stays embedded in the skin’s tissues for up to a year. This means you don’t need to undergo regular touch up treatments and can enjoy longer lasting results.
3. Improves skin laxity. People who are experiencing loose or sagging skin can benefit most from a set of Hylaform fillers because this injectable helps to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin laxity. The skin appears stronger, more resilient and appears more youthful after a single treatment.
4. Can be used to plump up the lips. Only some injectable fillers are safe and effective enough to plump up the lips, and Hylaform can be used to increase the size of the upper and lower lips to create a natural look. Since Hylaform is a stabilized gel it can plump up wrinkles and fill out lines in the lips within minutes.
5. Painless procedure. Unlike some fillers that cause burning and stinging upon administration, Hylaform injectables are relatively painless and the gel adapts to the skin tissue within minutes. Hylaform can be administered to almost any area of the face and lips and may be used in conjunction with other skin rejuvenation procedures.
More Information About Hylaform Injectable Fillers
Hylaofrm injectable fillers were approved by the FDA for the treatment of wrinkles in 2004 and are currently available at many medical spas, aesthetic surgery centers and cosmetic dermatology clinics around the United States. They have been readily available in Europe for several decades and have become one of the top hyaluronic acid fillers on the market. This filler may be used in conjunction with other fillers for the “liquid facelift” procedure to correct facial imperfections, fill out scars and eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
Hylaform injectable fillers offer a number of benefits for almost all skin types and can help to even out your skin tone and maintain your youthful appearance. Learn more about Hylaform in our information guide, or consult with an anti-aging specialist in your area to find out if you are a good candidate for this innovative hyaluronic acid injectable.