7 Anti Aging Benefits of Fraxel Skin Resurfacing Procedures
Fine lines, wrinkles and pigmented patches of skin can disappear with the help of the Fraxel skin resurfacing procedure. Fraxel is a powerful skin rejuvenation and anti-aging treatment that can eliminate many of the common signs of aging and rejuvenate your look.
The Fraxel skin resurfacing procedure, also known as fractional skin resurfacing, could be just what you need to freshen up your look for the season and say goodbye to those fine lines and wrinkles for good! Set up a consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist in your area to find out if you are a good candidate for the Fraxel treatment.
Here are seven top anti aging benefits of the Fraxel skin resurfacing procedure:
1. Reduces or eliminates crow’s feet. Are crow’s feet giving away your age? Fraxel skin resurfacing can eliminate those fine lines around your eyes and create a refreshed, youthful appearance.
2. Removes skin pigmentation. If you’re dealing with pigmented patches of skin, acne scars or freckles that are difficult to hide with makeup, Fraxel can help. Fraxel can eliminate dark spots and age spots completely.
3. Gets rid of surgical scars and blemishes. Surgical scars, acne scars and blemishes that have been on your skin for several months can be removed with the help of the Fraxel skin resurfacing system. The Fraxel re:store system can be especially effective for getting rid of acne scars and surgical scars, as well as for improving the appearance of deep wrinkles.
4. Fast healing time. Fraxel’s accelerated laser system can eliminate wrinkles, scars and other skin flaws quickly and efficiently. Your skin will heal rapidly after the treatment, and will continue to produce collagen at a rapid rate for several weeks after your procedure. Downtime is usually just one or two days.
5. Improves the texture and tone of the skin. Fraxel skin resurfacing – especially the Fraxel re:fine treatment – can improve the texture and tone of the skin, leaving it very smooth, clear and more even toned.
6. Immediate and progressive results. Most people need to undergo a series of at least four to six Fraxel skin resurfacing treatments spaced two to four weeks apart. You will notice immediate results within a couple of days after each session, and more noticeable results several weeks after your treatment.
7. Convenient and alternative to a facelift. If you’ve considered facelift surgery to tighten and tone the skin, or to get rid of wrinkles permanently, you may not need to go under the knife just yet. The Fraxel skin resurfacing procedure can be effective for tightening and toning the skin, and only feels like a bad sunburn. You don’t have to worry about the risk of infection, excessive bleeding or scarring with this treatment.
Whether you want to improve the texture and tone of your skin, get rid of wrinkles or eliminate acne scars, the Fraxel skin resurfacing procedure can help you get the results you want. Learn more about Fraxel skin resurfacing in our information guide, or set up a consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist in your area to find out if you would be a good candidate for this anti aging treatment.