The Sally Balin Medical CenterCosmetic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Spas & Medspas
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Arthur K Balin, MD, Ph.D, FACP's profile.
View Arthur K Balin, MD, Ph.D, FACP Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Arthur K Balin, MD, Ph.D, FACP
- Dr. Balin received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia in 1974.
- He received his PhD in biochemistry from the University of Pennsylvania in 1976.
- Following his residency in the Department of Internal Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Dr. Balin did residencies in Dermatology and Dermatopathology at Yale University, in New Haven, Connecticut.
- He received his training in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Balin is one of the few doctors in the United States to have seven board certifications:
Dermatology(the identification and analysis of skin diseases on a microscopic level)
MOHS Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (specialized treatment of skin cancers)
Dermatologic Cosmetic Surgery
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation