The Zweig Center for Facial Plastic SurgeryCosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Arnold Zweig, M.D.'s profile.
View Arnold Zweig, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Arnold Zweig, M.D.
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Undergraduate: B.A. degree, University Heights College of Arts & Science, New York University
- Post Graduate: M.D., Chicago Medical School, Chicago, Illinois
- Internship: Medicine-Surgery, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Residency: General Surgery, Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
Department of Otolaryngology and Maxillofacial Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Zweig's Continuing Education and Change:
Dr. Zweig attends conferences, courses, and reads multiple medical journals monthly to search out and investigate the newest techniques in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Zweig also stays in contact with other cosmetic surgeons around the country. Nothing escapes his investigation, and only the procedures that stand the test of time are incorporated into his practice
Dr. Zweig is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS) as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Zweig’s certification by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS) means that you have a board-certified facial plastic surgeon. Dr. Zweig has met the rigorous standards of the ABFPRS.
The ABFPRS credential signifies that Dr. Zweig has:
1. Completed an approved residency after medical school in one of two surgical specialties focusing on facial plastic surgery (otolaryngology head and neck surgery or plastic surgery);
2. Is double boarded; having earned prior certification in one of these specialties through the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Canada;
3. Has successfully passed a two-day examination both written and oral;
4. Has submitted for peer-review an acceptable record of at least two consecutive year’s clinical experience in facial plastic surgery. It must including operative reports of a minimum of 100 facial plastic surgeries during that two year period; and
5. Holds proper licensure and subscribes to the ABFPRS Code of Ethics
• Fellow, American College of Surgeons
• Fellow, American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery
• Member, American Medical Associatioin
• Member, Medical Association of Georgia
• Member, Medical Association of Atlanta
• Member, Georgia Society of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery
• Member, Metro Atlanta Society of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck surgery
Other Qualifications:• Clinical Assistant Professor - Emory University Medical School
• Clinical Instructor Medical Students from Medical College of Georgia
• Selected By his peers as a "Doctor's Doctor" in Atlanta Magazine’s physician survey
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Cost of Consultation
$100.00 fee applied toward surgery