Arm Liposuction GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Arm Liposuction Reviews
Share This Page
- Am I a candidate for breast reduction at 252lbs and 38K bra size?
- How effective and dangerous is liposuction and what are your recommendations?
- Can the affected area become fat again after liposuction? Who is a candidate?
- What should I do if I had breast reduction surgery and liposuction and now I have square protrusions where my breasts previously began?
- How do I get prices and reputable cosmetic surgeons for a face lift, liposuction and laser skin resurfacing?
- Is surgery safe to reduce fat in my upper arms? If so, how much could that cost?
- Avg. Cost: $2224
- Candidate: Normal weight with isolated fatty areas
- Length: 45 minutes - 4 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 1-2 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.