Arm Lifts (Brachioplasty) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Arm Lifts (Brachioplasty) Reviews
Share This Page
- How long will swelling last after arm lift surgery?
- How long does swelling last after arm lift surgery?
- What is the cost to have liposuction to remove my armpit fat?
- If I need a Breast lift, arm lift, and thigh lift, could I get all three procedures done at the same time?
- I have lost 174 pounds. I have loose skin all over my body, can anyone reconstruct my body.
- What is the cost of an arm lift to remove excess skin from loosing over 100 pounds?
- Can I find doctors in training, at a lower cost, for plastic surgery to remove skin from my arms, thighs and abdomen after my weight loss?
- Will I need surgery or will my skin tighten naturally after losing 170 pounds and I am twenty-three years old?
- Is surgery safe to reduce fat in my upper arms? If so, how much could that cost?
- Avg. Cost: $3956
- Candidate: Excess skin and fat on underside of arm
- Length: 2 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: 1-2 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.