Arla J. Genstler, MD
When it comes to decisions about your eyesight, Genstler Custom Vision physicians and surgeons expert advice will enable you to feel confident about your choices.
Genstler Eye Center
During the past 13 years, Dr. Arla Genstler has become well known for her excellence in cataract and refractive surgery in Northeast Kansas. Having performed over 10,000 cataract, refractive and laser surgeries, she has touched many lives.
Her personable style and commitment to individualized patient care make her a favorite among referring doctors. She has an ongoing commitment to stay "up-to-date" and technologically current
Genstler Eye Care now provides three new breakthrough procedures in cataract surgery. The Crystalens, ReSTOR and ReZoom procedures are now available at Genstler Custom Vision.
- Our practice offers Blade-Free LASIK to virtually eliminate complications and provide excellent outcomes every time.
- Our Doctors and staff will treat you like family and take the extra steps necessary to ensure that you will have an excellent outcome.
- Our Doctors are not afraid to tell you if you are not a good candidate for the procedure.
- If you are not a good candidate for LASIK, our practice offers other procedures to rid you of your glasses and/or contacts.
- Our practice wants everyone burdened by glasses and contacts to have the Blade-Free LASIK procedure. This is why we offer affordable financing plans and honor most LASIK insurance discounts.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Complete Eye Examinations, Glaucoma Treatment, Diabetic Eye Care, Dry Eye Therapy, Cataract Treatment
Areas Served: Topeka, Manhattan, Lawrence, Junction City, Salina, Abilene, Wichita, Kansas City, Overland Park, Fort Riley