Anthony Brissett, MD, FACS
The Perfect Blend of Art & Science
Baylor Facial Plastic Surgery Center
Welcome to the Baylor Facial Plastic Surgery Center in the Bobby R. Alford Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. The center provides a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures for the cosmetic, reconstructive and medical enhancement of the face and neck. Our services include:
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) for Adults and Adolescents
- Surgery of the Chin
- Trauma Repair & Reconstruction
- BOTOX®, Collagen, Restylane® & Radiesse™
We also offer comprehensive treatment for facial nerve injuries in our Facial Paralysis and Rehabilitation Clinic.
The Baylor Facial Plastic Surgery Center is located in the Smith Tower of The Methodist Hospital outpatient clinics, in the heart of the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world. In recognition of its excellence U.S. News & World Report named the Methodist Hospital as one of the Best Hospitals in America in 2004.
So contact us today and schedule your consultation with Dr. Brissett!
- Procedures available for both adults and children
- Rehabilitation clinic on site
- Wide array of services available
- Highly trained and experienced surgeon
Some of our most asked about procedures: Ear Surgery (Otoplasty), Eyelid Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy), Brow Lift (Forehead Lift), Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Areas Served: Pasadena, Conroe, Baytown, Pearland, Beaumont, Austin, Bryan, Sugar Land, Fort Worth, Dallas