Facial & Cosmetic Surgery Center of the North AreaMinimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery
Andrew Pichler, M.D., FACS
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
Aesthetic surgery is exciting but the most rewarding work I have had is when doing reconstructive surgery on severely injured patients or patients that had to have recontstructive surgery because of deformities due to cancer.
What is your favorite quote or saying?
You learn from your mistakes...but the real smart thing is to learn from the mistakes of others.
What makes your specialties the right fields of medicine for you?
Recontsructive and plastic surgery allows me to express my artistic sense in addition to helping patients with their special needs.
Finish this sentence: If I weren't a doctor I would be___.
"a designer or an architect"
Can you tell us in your own words what you consider a perfect outcome of a surgical procedure?
There is no such thing as "perfect" but a satisfying outcome is when we achieved the result that we set out to do and have a happy, satisified patient.
What procedure would you like to do more of and why?
I think high cheek bones look great on most women and therefore I would like to see more cheek implant surgeries done
What Sets Us Apart
30+ years experience having seen many procedures promoted but fallen by the way side. Knows what works and what doesn't.
- University of Rochester, School of Medicine, 1965
- New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center, Residency, Head and Neck Surgery, 1966-1970
Board Certifications & Professional Organizations:
- Board Certified, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1991
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA
Contact the Doctor
Please contact our office at 877-533-5048 or complete the form below to request more information from Andrew Pichler, M.D., FACS.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Great West Life
Principal Mutual Life
United Health Care
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation
$65.00 fee applied toward surgery