TLC Laser Eye CentersOphthalmology, LASIK - Laser Eye Surgery, Cataracts
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Andrew E. Holzman, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s profile.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Andrew E. Holzman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
- 1983 B.A.Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia Major: Chemistry
- 1987 M.D.University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
- 1987-1988 Internal Medicine Internship Cabrini Medical Center, New York Medical College, New York, New York
- 1988-1991 Resident in Ophthalmology George Washington University Medical Center, Washington D.C.
- 1991-1992 Corneal Surgery and External Disease Fellowship University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine The Eye and Ear Institute, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 1994 Radial and Astigmatic Keratotomy; Mini-Fellowship Casebeer Education Center, Scottsdale, Arizona
- 1995 Automated Lamellar Keratoplasty; Mini-Fellowship Hermann Eye Center, University of Texas at Houston, Houston, Texas
- 1988 Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- 1992 Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- 1993 Associate Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- 1996 Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- 2002 Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology - (Recertified)
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation