Andrew E. Holzman, M.D., F.A.C.S.
TLC Laser Eye Centers - Why Choose Us?
- Andrew E. Holzman, M.D., F.A.C.S. - Gives FREE Consultations!
TLC Laser Eye Centers
The best way to choose the facility and doctor that is right for your LASIK vison correction is to visit each center to see where you feel most comfortable. At TLC Laser Eye Centers, you are not just another number, we pride ourselves in our commitment to personal quality care. Our meticulous attention to detail is apparent from the moment of your initial consultation to your final postoperative visit. Every member of the TLC team is a dedicated professional. We will work hard to ensure you receive quality care in a professional environment. Our goal is to let you know you are our first priority throughout every step of your care with us at TLC Laser Eye Centers.
YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!
Dr. Holzman is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and was elected as a member and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is active in numerous refractive surgery and corneal societies and has published and lectured extensively.
Dr. Holzman is an expert in the field of Refractive Surgery, and has performed well over 40,000 refractive procedures. He has been named a "Star Surgeon" by VISX for his performance as a refractive surgeon. This honor is given each year to the highest-volume surgeons in the U.S. and is based on procedure volume attained during that year. Ranking as a VISX Star Surgeon places Dr. Holzman in the TOP 5% of refractive surgeons nationwide.
He was also the first doctor in the Metro DC area to offer CK (Conductive Keratoplasty), and CK is the only non-laser procedure designed for far-sightedness, and is especially useful for those patients over the age of 40 who would like to eliminate their dependency on reading glasses. Dr. Holzman has been a leader in in bringing new technologies such as CK and Bladeless LASIK using the IntraLase Method to the DC market. He has extensive experience in many vision correction procedures and has served as a National Trainer and Regional Instructor for other physicians. He has published and lectures extensively on refractive surgery issues.
Our patients enjoy Dr. Holzman's lively and caring attitude. As Medical Director of TLC Tysons Corner, Dr. Holzman is dedicated to providing the highest standard of medical care and service to his patients.
Dr. Holzman proudly serves patients in Washington, D.C., VA, and MD, including McLean, VA, Reston, Alexandria, Arlington, Annandale, St. Charles, MD, Waldorf, Lexington Park, Golden Beach, Rockville, Silver Spring, Wheaton, Bethesda, Suitland, and Aspen Hill, MD.
Walking out of the office after having the LASIK procedure was one of the most memorable moments of my life. I had tears in my eyes because I could see clearly for the first time in over 25 years. I went from having to put my glasses on to read the time on the clock beside my bed to being the person who can read road signs clearly from 100s of yards away. LASIK has positively changed my life forever.-Deborah Collins Kayser, -
- Assure them that they've made the right choice to have their eyes treated by me. I'm a cornea specialist who has performed more than 40,000 refractive procedures. Ranking as a VISX Star Surgeon, places me in the top 5% of refractive surgeons nationwide.
- This is all I do. I'm a full time laser vision correction surgeon and Medical Director for TLC Laser Eye Centers in Tysons Corner, VA (TLC Tysons Corner).
- I'm dedicated to providing the highest standard of medical care and service to my patients. I've been the LASIK surgeon of choice for numerous local eye doctors and their families.
- Great bedside manner! Patients are always telling me they love my good-natured, outgoing personality
- I'm a leader in bringing new technologies, such as CK and IntraLase to the metropolitan DC market. I serve as a National Trainer and Regional Instructor for other physicians.
Some of our most asked about procedures: LASIK Eye Surgery, LASEK, Complete Eye Examinations, Routine Eye Exams, Diabetic Eye Care
Areas Served: McLean, Fairfax County, Montgomery County, Fairfax, Arlington, Reston, Loudoun County, Washington, DC, Prince William County