Andre' Bruni, D.D.S.
Bluebonnet Dental Care "Enhancing Smiles,Changing Lives" Call today for your FREE NEW PATIENT EXAM! All new patients receive a Free Exam which includes: FREE Full mouth Series of X-rays, FREE Doctor's Exam, and FREE Consultation. Contact us Today!
- Andre' Bruni, D.D.S. - Gives FREE Consultations!
We believe that every patient should be offered the highest quality dental care that is consistent with their dental needs and values. The compelling principles for which we stand are Integrity, Service, and Committment to Excellence. Our goal simply is to help our patients keep their teeth throughout their lives, if possible, in maximum comfort, function, health and esthetics.
Bluebonnet Dental Care
Let us help you on your way to a beautiful smile!
General and Cosmetic Dentistry - Bluebonnet Dental Care
Patients in the greater Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Mandeville and beyond entrust their dental health Bluebonnet Dental Care. Bluebonnet Dental Care takes advantage of the latest and best dental technology in order to offer a complete range of cosmetic and general dentistry treatments. Our dentists can perform anything from a simple routine checkup to complicated total smile makeovers, making Bluebonnet Dental Care the only practice you need to visit for your tooth care needs. We offer the latest tooth whitening treatments to quickly and easily beautify your smile, and many of our patients benefit from the enhanced comfort and convenience of sedation dentistry. Whatever sort of dental care you need, we want to help.
State-of-the-Art Dental Care for Your Family
We feature 3 state-of-the-art practices that are fully equipped with the latest technology to provide patients with greater comfort, better preventive care, and a more personalized approach to treatment. Our doctors offer the very best implant, restorative, and cosmetic dental techniques modern dentistry has to offer. At Bluebonnet Dental Care, our focus is on providing outstanding personalized care through attentive consideration of your dental needs and objectives. The cosmetic dentists at Bluebonnet Dental Care offer dental services and procedures based on your individual concerns and goals. We take the time to listen carefully to your expectations and develop a treatment plan that will help you achieve those goals.
- Oral sedation dentistry at Bluebonnet Dental Care involves the patient taking a pill prior to the dental appointment. The safest and most common variety of sedation dentistry, oral sedation reduces anxiety and worry without significantly altering the consciousness of the person taking it. The guest will be relaxed and calm, but will still be completely awake and able to answer questions and respond to commands during the procedure. As the oral sedation can take some time to wear off, however, it is important to have someone available to drive the patient home following the office visit. If you are interested in sedation dentistry during your visit to Bluebonnet Dental Care, simply as about it during your consultation.
- Dental implants are an exciting and effective way to fill the gaps left by missing teeth. Not only can dental implants aesthetically restore your teeth, but they also have the strength and root support matched only by that of your original teeth. At Bluebonnet Dental Care, serving the communities of Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Mandeville, our implant dentists surgically place a titanium tooth-replacement post into the jawbone. Because the dental implants are anchored into the jaw, the restorations recreate the feeling of natural teeth. If you live in Baton Rouge, Lafayette or Mandeville and need dental implants, contact Bluebonnet Dental Care today. We can help restore your bite and give you back the beautiful teeth you've been missing.
- Smile Makeover Treatments in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Mandeville Areas Your smile is one of your most noticeable assets. However, over time, your smile can lose its brilliance. For some of our patients, all that is needed to restore a smile's appearance is a teeth whitening procedure or the replacement of a metal filling with a tooth-colored restoration. However, for others, multiple procedures are needed to help them achieve the smile they truly desire. At Bluebonnet Dental Care, our dentist can combine several cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry options to treat discoloration, misalignment, and damaged teeth, and even repair old dental work, during a complete smile makeover at our Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Mandeville-area practice.
- For adult and teenage patients with crooked or gapped teeth, wearing braces is a prospect to be avoided by any means possible. Though traditional braces are a very effective treatment for crooked and gapped teeth, their uncomfortable, aesthetically displeasing, and bothersome nature make them an unpopular choice among older people. However, with the revolutionary technology of Invisalign? invisible braces, adults are now able to receive the benefits of braces without the unsightliness of metal wires and brackets. Invisalign? uses a series of clear and removable aligners rather than brackets and wires. Instead of constantly visiting the dentist to have wires retightened, with Invisalign? all you need to do to continue the correction process is come in regularly to receive a new set of aligners. These invisible braces can be removed before eating, brushing your teeth, or flossing to minimize hassle and inconvenience.
- BOTOX COSMETIC/ RESTALYNE by Bluebonnet Dental Care Do you wish to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles that have developed over the years? If so, you may be a candidate for BOTOX Cosmetic and or Restalyne injections administered certified Doctor Jessica Bruni, DDS. BOTOX and Restalyne is a simple, nonsurgical, specialist-administered treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines. Patients can come into our office to solely undergo these treatments. Others may be able to combine treatment with their cosmetic or restorative dentistry appointment.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Porcelain Veneers, Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, Instant Orthodontics, Extreme Makeover, Zoom!™ 2 Whitening
Areas Served: Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Mandeville, Denham Springs, New Iberia, Baker, Port Allen, Gonzales, Prairieville, Youngsville