Northern California Laser CenterOphthalmology, LASIK - Laser Eye Surgery, Cataracts, Anti-Aging, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®)
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Amin Ashrafzadeh, M.D.'s profile.
View Amin Ashrafzadeh, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Amin Ashrafzadeh, M.D.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
This very young 43 year-old lady had been VERY nearsighted all her life. Her vision had slowly deteriorated and for the past 7 years she had given up driving. She was told that her loss of sight was related to her nearsightedness and there were no treatments available. When I saw her, I told her see needed cataract surgery. First day after surgery, she was 20/40 in her bad eye and 20/25 in her good eye UNCORRECTED! It was great to see her return back to normal active life and driving once again!
What makes your specialties the right fields of medicine for you?
Everyday is a reminder of how delicate life is, and how vision is so essential. In ophthalmology, we improve people's QUALITY of life!
What Sets Us Apart
Providing the Latest and greatest in technology for cataract, cornea and refractive surgery combined with compassion and skill required for outstanding patient experience and outcome!
- Undergraduate: Boston University College of Arts and Sciences
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine
- Internship ( Internal Medicine ): Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center of Boston (Tufts University)
- Residency ( Ophthalmology ): Boston University
- Fellowship ( Cornea and Refractive Surgery ): Tufts University and Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
Assisntant Clinical Professor - UC - Davis
Turlock Eye Physicians
Northern California Eye Physicians
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation