American Institute for Plastic Surgery
State-of-the-art cosmetic and reconstructive surgical procedures for men and women.
- American Institute for Plastic Surgery - Gives FREE Consultations!
American Institute for Plastic Surgery
The American Insitute for Plastic Surgery is a 15,000 square-foot world-class facility, the Institute provides plastic surgery services to thousands of patients from around the world. Located in the upscale suburb of Plano,in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and thirty minutes from DFW International Airport, the Institute is conveniently located.
The Institute is also home to Summit Surgery Center, a 10,000 square-foot state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center with four fully equipped surgical suites dedicated to plastic surgery. Patients can take comfort in the knowledge that Summit Surgery Center is fully accredited, with licensure through the Texas Department of Health and Federal Medicare Certification. This is the highest level of accreditation for an ambulatory surgery center.
Dr. Alan Dulin, Dr. Scott Harris and Dr. Peter Raphael, partners in the American Institute For Plastic Surgery, are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Along with a dedicated team registered nurses, anesthetists, aestheticians, and support staff, they deliver the highest level of patient care.
Contact us today to find out more and schedule your first appointment!
I really cannot thank you enough for the "miracle" you performed on me! Even at this early state of my recovery, my results have far exceeded my expectations. I found myself almost in tears as I shopped for cute, sexy lingerie this weekend... something I haven't done in a long time! Thank you again so much for giving me a renewed body and a motivation to maintain it!-Very Satisfied, Patient
- We have an exceptionally caring and personable staff. Many of our staff members have worked with our doctors for much of their medical career. This strong bond has allowed for a superb work relationship that translates to our patients. Our patients find themselves so well cared for that they come again and again. Likewise, they love to refer their friends and family to our practice.
- Our nursing staff is SUPERB. Not only do our nurses have decades of plastic surgery experience, they are gentle and caring and take enormous pride in their handling of our patients.
- We offer a state of the art Ambulatory Surgery Center called Summit Surgery Center where we perform all cosmetic procedures. Summit Surgery Center is located on site and is licensed by the Texas Department of Health and Medicare. We are also conveniently located adjacent to Medical Center of Plano.
- Our patient consultants are the first staff members to meet with our cosmetic patients. They skillfully explain the procedures to our new patients as well as guide them through to surgery. They take great pride in answering questions acurately and preparing patients for what's to come before and after surgery.
- We also offer many wonderful non-surgical services. Patti Thoren performs endermology which is a great accompaniament to liposuction or on its own if you are battling cellulite. Misty Brown Thomas offers permanent makeup services that include the tattooing of lips, eyeliner, and eyebrows. She is also very talented when it comes to the final touches some patients require in the course of breast cancer reconstruction. Keith Baxley, is a licensed medical Aesthetician and certified laser technician who offers non-surgical facial rejuvination and age management procedures, including laser hair removal, IPL foto facial and Accent. In addition, we sell select cosmeceutical skincare products.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants), Abdominal Liposuction (Liposculpture), Thigh (Leg) Lift, Lip Augmentation, Vaginal Rejuvenation
Areas Served: Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Irving, Highland Park, Allen, Ft. Worth, Plano, Park Cities, Richardson