Ameet K. Goyal, MD
Dr. Ameet Goyal is the Doctor's Choice for Accessible Care and Exceptional Results.
- Ameet K. Goyal, MD - Gives FREE Consultations!
Dr. Ameet Goyal ensures that all our patients are treated with courtesy and respect, while providing them with the highest level of care.
Ameet Goyal, MD PC
Dr. Goyal believes strongly in patient communication. He is warm, artistic and technically outstanding. These beliefs translate into an office atmosphere where questions are welcome. Our Patient-friendly and multi-lingual staff ensure that your comfort comes first. Our office has convenient on-site parking, easy access to the train station and weekend hours. Hospital affiliations throughout Westchester County and New York City allow you to be treated where it's convenient for you.
Dr. Goyal treats patients who need reconstructive surgery as well as those who desire cosmetic improvements and those who have suffered from traumas due to accidents, falls or punches. He has been in private practice for more than twelve years and is highly trained and experienced in plastic and cosmetic surgery around the eyelids and the mid-face area.
He is knowledgeable in the latest minimally invasive surgery techniques, where there is limited bleeding and decreased post-operative healing time. Whether it be for his cosmetic or his reconstructive patients, Dr. Goyal favors a natural looking appearance. His patients find that they often look more youthful and relaxed. Many times, with this cosmetic change, his patients find they are able to see better resulting in functional improvement as well.
Dr. Goyal Specializes In:
- State-of-the-art cosmetic eyelid surgery for youthful looking eyes
- Minimally invasive forehead & brow lift
- Laser skin resurfacing and chemical peels to remove wrinkles and scars
- Removal of bags under eyes as well as droopy eyelids
- Treatment of eyelid skin cancers
- Reconstructive surgery
- Laser treatment
- Latest techniques in care of blocked tear ducts for treatment of dry eyes and constantly tearing eyes
- Thermage laser for "lunchtime facelift"
- Botox and Restylane injections
- Treatment of diabetic related eye diseases
- Cataract surgery with Restor lens
- Treatment of macular degeneration
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma
- Our patients frequently comment that the doctor and the staff are knowledgeable, approachable and likeable.
- The care provided is high quality and can be provided in a variety of settings -- in the office, in a hospital or in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Our practice is responsive to our patient's needs. We are open from 8 am to 6 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we offer Saturday morning hours. There is a doctor in the office 5 days a week and someone from within the practice is always available to answer questions and take care of emergencies.
- The doctor uses the latest eye surgery techniques and equipment.
- The practice is conveniently located at the intersection of I-95 and I-287. The train station is 1 block away and the bus stop is also 1 block away. Parking is readily available.
Some of our most asked about procedures: BOTOX® Injections Treatment, Cataract Surgery, Eyelid Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Laser Skin Resurfacing, Complete Eye Examinations, Glaucoma Treatment, Pterygium Surgery, DCR (Dacryocystorhinostomy) for Blocked Tear Ducts, Diabetic Eye Care, Facial Rejuvenation
Areas Served: Westchester County, Fairfield County, Putnam County, Dutchess County, Harrison, Port Chester, Mamaroneck, Rye Brook, New Rochelle, Greenwich