Amber M. Hanschu, OD
When it comes to decisions about your eyesight, Genstler Eye Center physicians and surgeons expert advice will enable you to feel confident about your choices.
- Amber M. Hanschu, OD - Applies Consultation Fee Toward Surgery!
The doctors at Genstler Eye Center are specialized to perform a number of refractive and ophthalmic procedures including cosmetic surgery. We are committed to enhancing individual sight through early diagnosis of eye diseases and conditions. This is achieved by offering the most advanced treatment and services available in a compassionate and caring environment.
Genstler Eye Center
Dr. Amber M. Hanschu has been active in extracurricular activities including serving as secretary for the American Optometric Student Association, vice-president of the Fellowship of Christian Optometrists, and the chair of Sprint for Sight.
- Our practice offers Blade-Free LASIK to virtually eliminate complications and provide excellent outcomes every time.
- Our Doctors and staff will treat you like family and take the extra steps necessary to ensure that you will have an excellent outcome.
- Our Doctors are not afraid to tell you if you are not a good candidate for the procedure.
- If you are not a good candidate for LASIK, our practice offers other procedures to rid you of your glasses and/or contacts.
- Our practice wants everyone burdened by glasses and contacts to have the Blade-Free LASIK procedure. This is why we offer affordable financing plans and honor most LASIK insurance discounts.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Glaucoma Treatment, Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), Diabetic Eye Care, Dry Eye Therapy, Comprehensive Eye Care
Areas Served: Topeka, Manhattan, Lawrence, Junction City, Salina, Abilene, Wichita, Kansas City, Overland Park, Fort Riley