Alison Peck, MD
I called every single (and I mean EVERY SINGLE) fertility clinic in all of SoCal, and ended up going with HRC Encino-and I am very glad I did. Dr. Alison Peck, her nurse Jennie Tran, and the entire staff were amazing to work with. Fertility issues can be fraught with fear and anxiety, but everyone at HRC was so supportive during my treatments, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My appointments were quick and efficient, I was never left waiting like I have in other offices, and Jennie was also so quick to respond to any and all of my questions. Entrusting Dr. Peck and the HRC family with my health was an excellent decision.-Carley S., N/A
- State of the art IVF facilities, including surgery centers and embryology labs, and superior pregnancy rates.
- Compassionate care provided by fellowship-trained reproductive endocrinologists.
- Nine locations serving the Southland--from Ventura to North San Diego County.
- Through our trusted partner CapexMD, the ability to offer financing options to meet almost everyone?s budget.
- Egg freezing and fertility preservation options.
Some of our most asked about procedures: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Donor Egg IVF, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), Fertility Treatment
Areas Served: Los Angeles, Laguna Hills, Encino, Fullerton, Westlake Village, Pasadena, Orange County, Inland Empire, Oceanside, Ventura County