Ali Vafa, MD
- Ali Vafa, MD - Gives FREE Consultations!
Mole Removal with Radiosurgery: Very professional and was given all necessary information. i have no scars and any form of discoloration.-Kate, Teacher
- At LaserTouch SoHo, we have 10 years of experience with laser hair removal and our laser devices, and we stand behind our services with our satisfaction guarantee.
- There is no better place to get started than the location of choice for New York's fashion and art communities. At LaserTouch SoHo, the first step towards FREEDOM OF A HAIRLESS BODY is a free consultation, during which, an experienced laser cosmetician will evaluate your skin type and identify the appropriate treatment procedure
- Dr. Vafa is committed to being a leader in aesthetic medicine by providing his patients the newest advances combined with the highest quality medical care.Cutera Xeo, equipped with a CoolGlide long-pulse ND:Yag, is an advanced laser device, highly effective in Laser Genesis skin rejuvination procedure, and commonly used for treating facial veins, leg veins, skin pores, sun spots, freckles, age spots and scars. Xeo, equipped with the Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) OPS600 technology, is commonly used for treatment of sun and age spots.
- At LaserTouch SoHo, Dr. Ali Vafa of New York Medical Aesthetics conducts all Botox, dermal filler, radiosurgery, mole and wart treatment, and laser cosmetic procedures. Dr. Vafa is a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine and has had extensive training in Medical Aesthetic procedures. He specializes in the use of Botox and Dermal Fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm and Radiesse
- Radiosurgery is a technology used to treat a variety of soft tissue conditions, from the skin to deeper tissues. We use the latest technology to ensure safe and effective removal of moles, warts and skin lesions. Instead of using a scalpel, radio waves do the cutting.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Chemical Peel, Laser Hair Removal, Mole Removal, Cosmetic BOTOX®, Juvederm tm
Areas Served: New York, New York City, New Jersy, Philadelphia, Staten Island, Connecticut, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Washington