Alexandra Stillman, PhD, MPH, MHA, MBA
My Health Psychology focus allows me to understand and address the complex interaction between the mind and the body.
- Alexandra Stillman, PhD, MPH, MHA, MBA - Gives FREE Consultations!
My practice seeks to maximize the physical and emotional potential of all clients by providing individually tailored psychotherapy.
Health Psychology Solutions PLLC
My support staff is welcoming and knowledgeable. They will accommodate requests to conduct a brief phone interview with prospective clients promptly. Our suite was renovated 2 years ago and provides a comfortable, spacious and private space where all beliefs and needs are respected.
- Assessment and psychological testing
- Individual psychotherapy
- Relationship counseling for couples
- Group therapy
- Crisis intervention and conflict resolution
- Forensic, custody, and court-ordered evaluations; law enforcement and fire-fighter screening, pre-surgical evaluation
- Assessment and treatment of childhood disorders, behavior management training, parenting skills, art and play therapy
- Integrative health psychology
- Nutrition and lifestyle counseling
- Contracted EAP services
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Depression, grief and loss
- Anxiety, panic, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety, phobias and posttraumatic stress disorder
- Child, marriage and family concerns
- ADHD, disruptive disorders, child abuse, parent-child conflict, and domestic violence
- Substance abuse, addiction, co-dependency
- Infertility and adoption
- Marital conflict, and the ramifications of separation and divorce
- Work related stress, job dissatisfaction, and burn-out
- Cultural adaptation issues
- GLBT issues
- Life transitions
- Personal development and growth
- Psychological concerns with co-existing medical conditions.
- Personality disorders, including borderline personality disorder.
We are very conveniently located off of a major highway (36), which is easily accessible from both Saint Paul and Minneapolis as well as many suburbs.
- I understand the complex psychological issues behind chronic medical illnesses.
- I have a flexible schedule that often allows for next day scheduling.
- I act as a consultant rather than use a hierarchial patient-doctor model.
- I am very centered on the needs of my patients as unique individuals and tailor therapy to meet their needs.
- My practice is very well located just off of a major highway (36). It is easily acccessible from both of the Twin Cities as well as many suburbs.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Adjustment Disorders, Life Transitions, Coping with Medical Illness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Adjustment to Chronic Illness
Areas Served: Roseville, MN, Saint Paul, New Brighton, Shoreview, Minneapolis