Agape Integrative Medical CenterWeight Loss Programs, Anti-Aging, Family Physicians
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Alexandra Solano, MD's profile.
View Alexandra Solano, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Alexandra Solano, MD
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
The most rewarding experience is being able to help menopausal women balance their hormones and regaining their energy, vitality and sleep back.
What does living in the Thiensville community mean to you?
I hope to bring an impact by helping residents improve their health concerns by delivering high quality medical care not available at conventional medical offices.
What makes your specialties the right fields of medicine for you?
Having experienced a family member suffer considerable through menopause, I can relate to their hormone symptoms and overall impact on quality of life.
What Sets Us Apart
My strong background in Integrative Medicine has helped both men and women with chronic illness looking to regain their energy, stamina and improve quality of life.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified in Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Medical degree from St. Christopher's College of Medicine IMD in Luton, UK
- Masters Degree in Biomedical Sciences from Barry University in Florida
- BS in Biology from Berry College in Georgia
- Awarded Medical School Sponsoree by Harvard University Extension School in 1998
- Certified in Age Management Medicine by Cenegenics Medical Institute and Cenegenics Education and Research Foundation (CERF)
- Board Certification in Anti-aging Regenerative Medicine & Functional Medicine
- Saint Christopher’s School of Medicine, MD., Luton, England 2002-2007 Medical Doctor Degree, 2007
Kigezi International School of Medicine, Cambridge, England 1999-2002 International Medici ~ Honors Pre-Clinical Courses at Kigezi International School of Medicine
Harvard University Extension School, Cambridge, MS 1998-1999
Medical Sponsorship Program
Barry University, North Miami, FL 1996-1998
Master in BioMedical Science Degree
American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine ( AAAM )
American Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine ( A4M )
Cenegenics Medical Institute
World Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine
American Society of Bariatric Physicians
Christian Medical Dental Association
Medical Letter/ Medical Therapeutics
Granted by State of Wisconsin. 2009
Board Certified American Board Anti-aging Medicine (A4M) 2010
Board Eligible American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine 2010
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details