Alexander Steven Gross, MD
A Beautiful You Starts Here...minimally invasive facial and body rejuvenation in a friendly, caring, and relaxed atmosphere
- Alexander Steven Gross, MD - Gives FREE Consultations!
Georgia Dermatology Center - Atlanta Liposuction
The Georgia Dermatology Center and Medical Day Spa is a full service dermatology practice, providing excellence in all aspects of medical and cosmetic skin care. Dr. Alex Gross and his exceptional staff provide the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders in adults and children, as well as diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer. In addition, we offer a variety of cosmetic procedures to maximize the self esteem and well being of our patients. Whether the issue is medical or cosmetic, our primary goal is to ensure patient comfort and satisfaction by providing state of the art care in a friendly and professional environment.
We are pleased to offer a variety of state-of-the art cosmetic procedures in our Cumming office. These treatments help increase the self-esteem of our patients by improving their appearance. A variety of products and treatments are available to rejuvenate the aging face, and liposuction may be performed to permanently remove unwanted body fat.
Dr. Gross is the "doctor who trains the doctors." The Georgia Dermatology Center is a certified national training center for Botox, and a training facility for CoolLipo, VelaSmooth, FotoFacial, and ReFirme. In addition, Dr. Gross trains other physicians to perform tumescent liposuction, Contour ThreadLift and the Rhytec Portrait treatment. Dr. Gross serves as a clinical attending, providing dermatology training to students from Emory University and the Medical College of Georgia.
A nationally recognized expert in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Gross has been featured in television pieces and magazine articles. Dr. Gross is a patient advocate, and currently serves on the Georgia Medical Board. In summary, Dr. Gross is passionately dedicated to maintaining excellence in dermatologic care not only in his own practice, but in the greater medical community as well.
I would like to thank you for the wonderful experience I had during my recent lipo procedure. I must admit I was a bit nervous and unsure what to expect. The Assistants as well as Dr. Gross, made me feel so comfortable and at ease as I was prepared for the procedure. I was amazed at how smooth and painless everything went and before I knew it I was walking out the door to lunch! My results are fantastic and I feel so good in my jeans and bathing suit! I never imagined I could have achieved this look in a morning appoint. The only regret I have is not having done it sooner! Thanks again and I will see you for the next area!-Kristen C., Homemaker
- All procedures are done comfortably with local anesthesia. This minimizes patient risk, and also eliminates the cost of an anesthesiologist.
- All procedures are done in our office, which eliminates the cost of a hospital operating room.
- Dr. Gross employs "talk-esthesia", the art of keeping patients comfortable during surgery through conversation. This technique has been discussed in both television and magazine articles featuring Dr. Gross.
- Georgia Dermatology Center offers evening open houses times each year. The office stays open for evening hours and offers botox and filler treatments at a reduced rate.
- Dr. Gross evaluates all patients personally prior to any and all cosmetic procedures, even those being performed in the medical day spa. This insures that patients are chosing the procedure that best addresses their specific concerns.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Fat Injections, Liposuction Surgery (Lipoplasty), S-Lift Face Lift, ThreadLift™ (Thread Lift), Upper Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty)
Areas Served: Cumming, Alpharetta, Roswell, Atlanta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Marrietta, Norcross, Sugar Hill, Buford