Adam Cirlincione, DPM
Gramercy Park Podiatry
Welcome to Gramercy Park Podiatry
At Gramercy Park Podiatry, we believe our patients deserve the highest level of care. For that reason, our Doctors offer comprehensive treatment plans for problems involving the foot and ankle. Treatment plans are created collaboratively with each patient in order to ensure the needs of each individual are met. Our office services include examination, diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and follow-up.
In the event a surgical procedure is required for treatment of a foot or ankle disorder, patients are reassured that their safety and satisfaction are our doctors' primary concern. Our Doctors are among the highest trained podiatrists you will find. Their residency consisted of multi-year extensive surgical training (the highest available). While in private practice, they have continued to engage innovations in podiatry to improve the care and outcomes for their patients, including diabetic limb salvage, shockwave therapy, reconstructive foot surgery, and arthroscopic, endoscopic, and external fixation techniques.
New in Our Office
We now have a Circluation testing Vascular lab in our office.
We are also doing Radio Frequency treatment for Plantar fasciitis (Heel Pain) and for Neuroma.
Here is a brief summary:
The PodiaTherm RF Generator is designed to treat inferior heel pain, often associated with plantar fasciitis and Morton 's Neuroma, when conventional therapies haven't been able to control the patient's discomfort.
The process is simple: The physician isolates the sensory nerve, which is a branch of the lateral plantar nerve, inserts a radiofrequency electrode and blocks the pain through thermoneurolysis. Only the nerve that is causing pain will be affected by RF therapy.
Most insurance accepted.
Billing Procedures/Payment Plans
We will work with you, our customer, to keep out-of-pocket expenses to a minimum.
We offer convenient hours: days, evenings and weekends. Some of the on site features we offer:
* X-Ray facilities
* Laser equipment
* Endoscopy equipment
* Physical Therapy equipment
* Fluoroscan Motion equipment
* Ultrasound Imaging
* Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
* Minimal Incision/Invasive surgical techniques
* Cosmetic surgical considerations
* Vascular Testing for the diagnosis of circulation problems
* Friendly, accommodating staff
* Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
* Certified podiatric medical assistants
* Licensed physical therapists on staff
* Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
- Board Certified Podiatrists
- Five convenient locations in new York
- Wide array of medical and surgical services
Areas Served: New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Midtown Manhattan, Wall Street, Gramercy Park, Union Square, Glen Cove