Abdominal Liposuction (Liposculpture) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- PUERTO RICO
- RHODE ISLAND
- SOUTH CAROLINA
Share This Page
- What is the difference between smart lipo, slim lipo and liposuction?
- With a ventral hernia that has not been repaired, how can I lose this disgusting paunch?
- If I did liposuction, is there a treatment to take away my stretch marks?
- Is Smart-Lipo or Tube Lipo Better Than Liposuction?
- What are the differences in liposuction and how much does it cost?
- I had liposuction twice, but my skin feels and looks like an old lady's skin. Should I have a tummy tuck?
- After four children, is there a way to tighten the loose skin without scarring?
- How effective and dangerous is liposuction and what are your recommendations?
- What should I do if fluid has been removed from my abdomen five times and this continues?
- What should I do if fluid has been removed from my abdomen five times and more develops?
- Avg. Cost: $2224
- Candidate: Normal weight with isolated fatty areas
- Length: 45 minutes - 4 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 1-2 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.