Abba Sarhan, M.D.
Since 1978, Columbia Fertility Associates has been dedicated to providing innovative medical technologies and quality, personal care to infertility patients.
Columbia Fertility Associates
Dr. Abbaa Sarhan is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and board eligible in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Sarhan has been appointed to the academic faculty as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University.
Columbia Fertility Associates In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) program offers the latest innovative medical solutions to couples seeking infertility treatment.
Our professional and skilled team of Physicians, Nurses and Coordinators are highly trained Reproductive Specialists and recognize the special needs of the infertility patient.
Our experienced team of Physicians, Nurses and Coordinators can be trusted to provide compassionate and personal care to couples seeking to achieve their dreams of parenthood.
Columbia Fertility Associates is consistently ranked among the top Fertility Centers in the country. While striving to constantly improve our statistics, we also recognize the ethical concerns of the IVF process.
- Highly respected fertility specialists with vast resources and knowledge.
- Unparalleled state-of-the-art medical expertise and training.
- It's in the personal relationships. Many patients come in as "just a patient" and somewhere along the way a kindred friendship is born.
- Collaborative and integrative approaches to maximize success rates.
- Successful clinical research study site providing additional opportunities to patients hoping to conceive.
Areas Served: Washington DC, Bethesda MD, Arlington MD, Rockville MD, Fairfax County, Alexandria VA, Silver SPring, NOVA, Georgetown DC, Great Falls VA